Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Only Thing I Initiate is a Fight

"The Only Thing I Initiate is a Fight"

i like what i like
i won't like everything
i won't like what you like
you don't like anything
bag 'em and tag 'em
that's what i was taught
but don't ever let them
know they are caught
i'm a girl
i only initiate fights
when my fingers curl
i have one thing in my sights
i said what i said
and i'll say just about everything
i won't say what you said
you never said anything
spot 'em and flag 'em
that's what i was told
but i never really liked them
i'd rather stay out in the cold
i'm a girl
i only initiate fights
and nothing in the world
will ever make this right
you can tell me what to do
i'll just pretend to listen
i was taught to speak the truth
so never ever tell me when
i'm a girl
that's it, that's all
i'm only a girl
i'm only a girl


~RileyVelvet

No comments:

Post a Comment