Sunday, February 20, 2011

Light My Fire.

“Sparkler”

I’m the shadow of an angel, the heavy black before sleep
I never knew I had such long fangs
I kept my broken ribs in check, my liver shiny and clean
My smoky eyes shielded by fussy bangs

Don’t be afraid to touch me, honey
If I bite, it’s just how I show I care
Don’t be afraid to taste me, baby
If I bleed, promise you won’t stare
Just take me, just take me all in

You’re the promise inked in my lips, the grease from the machine
I never thought you’d have such soft skin
You kept your voice low, your small eyes from being seen
Your weapon of choice hidden well within

I’m not afraid to touch you, honey
If I bite, it’s just to show I care
I’m not afraid to taste you, baby
If I bleed, promise you won’t stare
Just take me, just take me all in

Who knew I’d be such a firecracker?
If you can’t take the heat, don’t play with my fire
Who knew your legs would light such a spark?
If you can’t take the heat, don’t play with this fire


~RileyVelvet

No comments:

Post a Comment