Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i'm so sick of introductions

but, we all need them on the internet, don't we?

hi. my name is MillieRenee. i usually go by Millie, but here I'm using my stage name/alter ego/novelist id, Riley Velvet.
why?
haven't you ever used another name, or tried to come up with one? ever? no?
liar..

anyway, i have another blog [millierenee.blogspot.com] but that's all about music and my self proclaimed 'critiques' of new [and old] albums. but this one, is for my writings, lyrics, poems and anything traveling from my heart to my brain to my fingers.
i'd rather not dive into things that are TOO personal, because this is a blog and this is the internet.. and in my head, it's a stage and a platform for 'everyone' to read my works. that's assuming that anyone actually stumbles across this page.
[hey, gotta start somewhere, right?]

so that's enough of the explanations. like you care.


honestly though, that's really all you need to know.
the rest you can leave to the imagination, or if i know you personally, you can just laugh at me later.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment